As your cherished family member gets older, they may need some help with their financial tasks.
Ordinarily simple tasks such as balancing a checkbook and paying household bills become increasingly difficult for the elderly.
We are here to help.
With our elder care services, you get the help of a caring, honest and knowledgeable professional. We look out for your loved one's best interests. You can relax knowing we are here to help ensure their finances and transactions are sound.
Your loved ones get assistance with their daily finances and business duties, and you are kept informed of every step we make.
Whether your loved one is no longer independent or simply needs extra help, we support by ...
- Reviewing and paying household bills, budgeting, and record keeping
- Assistance with check writing and checkbook balancing
- Making sure money is received, receipted, and deposited
- Offering second opinions regarding household issues and unexpected situations
- Handling transactions such as home repairs, routine maintenance, and emergency medical expenses
- Planning retirement account distributions and safeguard against improper disbursements
- Organizing and reviewing personal, financial, and legal documents to determine what to address
- Preparing an inventory of personal assets and investments
- Identifying and planning their retirement income, needs, and goals
- Determining current and long-term cash flow needs by analyzing income and expenses
- Addressing questions about lifestyle, Social Security, pensions, Medicare, and long-term insurance
- Monitoring investment portfolio and other assets in conjunction with their investment advisor
- Preparing, planning and filing income, trust, gift and estate tax
- Providing referrals to local services and agencies
- Arranging proper level of care, transportation, and caregiver assessment
Caring for your loved ones is something that you take seriously. We care as well.