Estate planning is essential, but thoughts of estate planning can bring many questions. We can help.
Every estate planning situation is different.
We guide you in estate planning by learning about you and your unique life situation. We are sensitive to the varying nature of family relationships. We offer discussion, recommendations and useful resources to make your estate planning simple, efficient, and worry-free.
We guide you by...
- Listening to your concerns and considering your circumstances
- Clearly defining your estate planning goals
- Evaluating and recommending estate planning options
- Preparing, organizing and reviewing your estate planning documents including current wills, trusts, health care and power of attorney
- Decreasing the problems and expenses associated with probate
- Lessening taxes at time of death
- Arranging for management of your estate in the event you are incapacitated
- Drafting a working plan for conserving and effectively managing your estate after death
- Transferring the assets of your estate to heirs
- Organizing fair and adequate liquidation of estate to cover taxes and other expenses
- Amending your plan as needed
You also get help with...
- Living Wills and Trusts
- Lifetime Family Wealth Transfers
- Family partnerships and other business relationships
- Leaving money to charities>
- Preparation for estate and trust tax problems
We are available when needed to discuss questions, change of circumstances, and alternatives.
At every step, we are with you.