Retirement Planning - Plan Ahead Now, Reap the Benefits Later
Wherever you are in the retirement process, our team is here to help ensure your retirement years are the best that they can be.
The key to successful retirement planning is an understanding your current financial situation, projecting future needs and developing a solid plan.
We get to know you, learn what you care about, and consider what you want retired life to be.
Our Retirement Planning Services
We guide clients in answering the "big picture" questions. "How do I know I am saving enough to live a comfortable lifestyle?" "What retirement plans are the best match for my life situation?"
We are here as well to help you navigate the details. We can help with aspects you may not have considered.
- Creating a budget that meets your retirement goals
- Assessing which retirement plans will work best for you and your family
- Identifying a plan to ensure you have enough money to live comfortably and securely
- Explaining retirement plans (IRAs, SIMPLE Plans, SEP plans, Keogh plans, and 401(K) plans and others) and assessing your situation to ensure the most profitable outcome
- Determining the IRS implications of your retirement plan(s)
- Calculating the best way to withdraw funds from your 401K, IRA, Roth IRA, and other retirement plans, (e.g. lump sum or installments over years)
- Evaluating tax-free contributions; Pre-tax contributions are subject to income tax at withdrawal, usually at retirement
- Reviewing your individual Social Security account to determine a date to begin your social security benefits
- Determining whether you (or your small business) qualifies for a tax credit for contributing to an IRA
- Evaluating your current situation, assets and liabilities to achieve a value for your estate
- Reviewing your comprehensive retirement plan regularly
Start Planning For Your Financial Future Now
There is no time like the present to start preparing for your future. We will guide you in planning for your retirement years. Your best years are yet to come!